Happy Thanksgiving From Bulwark Exterminating
This truly is the most wonderful time of year. Amid all the traffic jams, long lines and Walmart chaos, people are sincerely more concerned about spending time with family, strengthening bonds and helping our fellow men. Regardless of politics, religion or creed, there exists a palpable sense of giving and sharing in the air.
Bulwark Exterminating would like to, first and foremost, thank our thousands of wonderful customers across the Las Vegas valley. We truly believe we have the best customers in the industry. We receive positive feedback every day on each of our many review profiles online. Our Facebook wall is constantly updated with comments of praise for our technicians.
Our technicians spend more time with our customers than they do with each other, or even their own family. In a sense, our customers in Las Vegas have become apart of the Bulwark family.
We hope everyone has a very happy and safe Thanksgiving weekend. Whether you are traveling or staying home, we wish you all the best as you take the next few days to spend with friends and family.
But amid the hustle and bustle of Thanksgiving, might we offer a few suggestions to make the absolutely most of your holiday weekend.
1. Play in a Turkey Bowl. Why not burn a few extra calories in the morning before we all stuff our bellies. Remember to be safe!
2. Catch a movie. A tradition for many, watch a movie at the theater after Thanksgiving dinner or the following day on Black Friday while everyone else is fighting each other in store lines.
3. Make desert for someone special. Avoiding pies, make a unique treat for a friend or neighbor and pass it by their door.
4. Movie marathon. Not in the mood for the theaters, buy your own popcorn, stay in your pajamas, and try to get through an entire movie or TV series. Make it a later nighter!
5. Volunteer. By far our biggest recommendation on the list, take time to volunteer with a charity of your choosing. A soup kitchen, a shelter, an all-women’s house, a toy drive, etc. No amount of fun and laughing can ever be more meaningful than giving of ourselves to the welfare of others. Most of us have everything we need, but there are many that don’t. Even if you aren’t able to volunteer this weekend, remember to be kind and understanding of one another, and help in little ways where ever you can.
From Bulwark Exterminating – Happy Thanksgiving!
November 21, 2012 at 6:10 pm