Pest Control Las Vegas NV

Family Pest Control Service in Las Vegas Nevada

Pest Control Tragedy »« The Most Productive Highest Quality Service Company In The World.

Las Vegas Bed Bugs Booming!

Bed Bug Problem is spreading.

Las Vegas isn’t the only city with an increasing bed bug epidemic.  It’s nation wide.  Bed bugs are spreading like wild fire.  Those that frequent hotels are at a hire risk of bringing these pests home.  Pest Control operators are getting an ever increasing demand for bed bugs and EPA has no clear solution. As PCOs struggle to combat these pests many are quickly realizing that general pest control isn’t going to cut it.

Estimates of bed bug problem continuing to grow. Apartments and hotels are not the only businesses affected as airliners and movie theaters are also reporting problems. EPA contemplates a Public Health Notice.

, , , , , , ,
April 21, 2009 at 8:44 pm
5 comments »
  • July 22, 2010 at 1:28 amBeat Bite Mites

I really hate how I got bed bugs again. I’m getting rid of my mattress. What can I do to make sure they don’t come back?

• August 18, 2010 at 7:58 pmMICHELLE

DOES THE VENETIAN HOTEL OR LAS VEGAS HILTON HAVE BED BUG PROBLEMS & HAVE THEY ADDRESSED THEM IF SO? ALSO, HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU CARRY ANY HOME FROM A TRIP? WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR AND WHERE?

• October 7, 2010 at 11:09 amRoach Report

Hi It’s a wonderful post. You have gained a new subscriber. The clearness in your post is simply spectacular and i can assume you are an expert on this subject.

• January 19, 2011 at 6:46 pmBed Bugs Extermination

They claim history generally repeats itself, today it’s bed bug issues what’s next Congress totally wasting time on the Health care bill whenever they could be working full time on creating job opportunities?

• April 26, 2011 at 7:46 pmfotografia ?lubna Wroc?aw

Your place is valueble for me. Thanks!…